At DDA, we understand the value of the digital world that we now inhabit and fully embrace the new opportunities and challenges that it brings. We believe that media from digital outlets should be handled in the same way as media from traditional platforms such as television and newspapers. We see securing a break on a major website's homepage as equally important to securing a break in a national newspaper. We understand that developing an integrated offline and online campaign will pay dividends. Our press junkets comprise more and more online journalists with each passing year. We see that digital media is part of everyday life.
This is why we created DDA Digital - a small team of publicists who specialise in the digital world and know how best to harness its potential in the management and generation of publicity for our clients and their projects. Whilst DDA Digital can be engaged as a separate business unit it is also fully integrated with DDA PR, so our clients benefit from a one stop shop handling both traditional and digital PR requirements under one roof, creating one all-encompassing strategic media campaign.
DDA Digital offers bespoke solutions for clients wishing to focus their publicity efforts through digital media platforms, fully addressing the constantly changing needs of the entertainment industry as it moves with the times. As with all campaigns, an initial meeting with the client is essential in understanding the objectives, priorities, scope and budget of any given project, and once the parameters are set, a tailor-made proposal is prepared and delivered.
In addition, one of the key motivators we discovered in our discussions with clients was that digital design and creative work (from websites to e-vites, htmls to virals) was also an integral part of any digital campaign. So we have brought a designer on board who does just that.
DIGITAL PR SERVICES
- Full proposal/pitch document delivered for each title
- Full target list delivered for each title
- Trailer and Exclusive clip placement negotiated to gain maximum exposure
- All other online content placed with targeted sites
- Weekly updates and links to all coverage
- Social network campaigns
- "Widget" seeding
- Blog management
- Web/Buzz monitoring
- Online competitions & promotions
- Junket and Premiere slot nominations
- Online media relations - encouraging editorial features, reviews, news, talent interviews, content placement
- Creation and implementation of full onlinemediacampaigns
- RSS feeds
- Viral campaigns
- 'Leaking' managed information/visuals/clips online
- Website management - Online press office/media room/hidden crisis room/extranet for clients/intranet for staff